Search This Blog

Sunday 22 February 2009

Facebook application

I thought of a Facebook application.

I call it Facebook Stalkertm
  • The stalker can set it up to automated messages- "Hi".... "Hi again, not sure if you got my last message, give me a message back when you read this one"... "Hi. Still have not heard from you, is everything OK?"... "Heh! why did you talk to that person instead of talking to me?!"... "Hi again. Sorry I over-reacted earlier... It is just that we share a special connection and I don't think you realise it"
Once the automated messages have run their cycle, possibly before that, the stalker will be unfriended. This is where Facebook Stalkertm comes into its own!
  • The application can hack the subject's/subjects' account and refriend the stalker
  • Once it has hacked the account the application photoshops the subject's/subjects' galleries to include the stalker in all pictures where the subject/subjects are tagged
  • Additionally it can toggle the "relationship" status
Really a must have for the digital stalkers of the world, I imagine Zaboo from the Guild would be my number one customer. So convenient, it will even have a tab to "Manage Eternal Loves", it can be ranked in terms of how much they: "don't see the special connection", "Test our Love" ["Stop testing our love!"], "are at risk to flight". I figure it will have to be highly customisable though, "love" comes in all shapes and forms.

Coming soon I-Pod Touch and I-Phone applets...

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a clue what r u talking about and I admit with shame that have an facebook account and don't have a clue how to use it as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the word stalker that is catching you out?
    It took a few searches to find an adequate definition for it in this context:
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stalker
    Definition 3 in intransitive verb- although it is a noun in this case... as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's just catty...

    ReplyDelete