Search This Blog

Monday 5 January 2009

Oh, *idiot*! In Latin Jehovah begins with an "I"!

Back to regular working hours this week. It follows that I am back to regular training hours too...

I was training in the tennis court of my estate last night. Walked there across damp grass. I trained for hour and a half- 2 hours. Starting off my hands felt cold, but by the end they were comfortably warm. I crunched back from the court. The world had frozen in my absence [smacks lips at gravitas of statement].

This morning, I left the house to an unexpected drizzle. More surprises were in store for me... the frost was replaced with ice. Many a comical near fall was to be had. As I bounded from puddle to puddle on the square paving of UCD, doing my level best to avoid the treacherous "dry areas", I pondered on the similarities between my predicament and Indiana Jones when he was embroiled in the Last Crusade. Particularly, the scene from which, I lifted the titular quote.

Now. All I need are cute female undergrads writing messages to me on their eyelids... and a whip... and a Doctorate...

[sighs] Never mind.

My mood is lifted with the memory of the Simpsons lampoon of the Raiders of the Lost Ark opening scene... what a classic piece of entertainment 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment