Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2011

Mean Girls II: Bitchiness is Back in XS

[Edit: my aunt PhD, pointed out that I should have the pluralised from of dramatis persona therefor the person- is rocking a nifty diphthong (æ)]
Dramatis personæ:
Molly as Molly

Deirdre as Mother


A couple came to meet Mother regarding work. They had a girl with them slightly younger than Molly (reminder, my sister is only 4). So they played together while the grownups talked. After they left...
Deirdre: Did you enjoy playing with the girl?
Molly: She's not my type.
Deirdre: What do you mean?
Molly: Did you see her clothes?
[End scene/fade to black]
---------------------
Notes and comments:



  • This is, to the best of my knowledge what happened, as unbelievable as it sounds.
  • My mother told me this by text. I responded with: "fantastic." She responded with: "cruel." I responded that she was being realistic. She responded with: "She's some yoke."1 Not being able to help myself, I responded with: "She uses a yoke, she could never be one."
  • I think I will be patting myself on the back for the double-meaning subtitle of my post for the weekend at the very least.
----------------

Doing this tomorrow. I am hoping to recount my tangle with the obstacle course on steroids (the obstacle course is figuratively on steroids not me literally on them) thereafter.

****
1In Ireland the word is used to describe a person that causes consternation, vexation or exasperation, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment