Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 August 2010

A scatological rambling and a scatological dosing

[Editors note: An interlude before the conclusion of the much anticipated McNamyver Trilogy]

Two amusing and telling Facebook exchanges in the last 24 hours:

First was from Eimhin, being his usual uncouth and irreverent self.1

Eimhin being foul mouthed

I think his crowning moment in the exchange was:

"I'm no dissonant churnings of voices, I am phalanx of united manchoir"

It is up there with his fem-eimhin 1, 2, 3 line, in my opinion. It is note worthy that he uses the plural of churning. It is hard to tell if it is a joke within a joke or a mistake. I'll wager he'll claim it a joke regardless.

As to the intimations that herself is like Lois from Malcolm in the Middle. Not 12 hours after that thread wound down, she wrote two damning comments on my wall:

I think we can all agree that this is exactly the kind of stuff that Lois pulled... If Malcolm in the Middle was after watershed.

Exactly.

Also, I checked out the cake and biscuits and there was no evidence of tampering, so I ate them.2

Bluff. Called.
***
1Word of the day toilet paper for the win!
2It was just sitting there in front of me! If I didn't eat it, I would have become everything I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment